Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dreaming Big!

If I could fast forward right now and stop at this day five years from now I would be sitting at a little cafe outside in the beautiful city of Rome. Although I've never been there before I imagine it is beautiful and nothing like I've seen before. It would be warm out and I would be having lunch with a cute Italian boy that I had met while traveling around the city. My dream is to be able to travel around Europe and then settle in Rome for a few months to learn their culture and perfect my Italian. I would have a little apartment that is down an open alley and my neighbor is an elderly Italian women who treats me like a granddaughter. I wouldn't look like a tourist and I would be familiar with people I see walking down the brick streets. My days would never have a set schedule. I would be free to experience whatever opportunities came my way. I would get involved in art with a local potter and learn how to really cook from an authentic chef. In five years I think that is the perfect age where you can go off and experience new things and find your way in life. It would open my eyes to what my passions are and what I want from life.

No comments:

Post a Comment