Monday, December 5, 2011

Last Week of First Semester!!

I can't believe that it is already the last week of first semester. I know everyone said the time will fly by but I didn't think it would feel so quick! I still don't know if I'm used to the idea that I go to Saint Mary's and am in college! This first semester came with some challenges but I think that overall it was pretty successful and surely memorable! I have met some great people here that I am so happy to have met and I have also learned some stuff along the way. Being  away from home was hard at first and I still miss all of  my friends but I am getting used to the idea of living in South Bend. Without leaving my friends and family I don't think I would have been able to have the same experiences I have and will have here on my own at SMC. Classes are keeping me busy academically but I hope to get more involved in other outside activities come next semester. I hope that I do well on finals this upcoming week and that my final grades are good! Maybe even after HUST is over, I will continue my blog and update on what is going on in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment